Core Goal #1: We will build bi-partisan partnerships with government and policy-makers at the city, state and federal levels.
- As a result of these partnerships, policy makers and government leaders will call on us to speak, present and serve as experts and thought leaders in critical public spaces.
- Our position as experts will also enable us to be leaders in shaping the public narrative about what it means to be Muslim.
Core Goal #2: We will build relationships with institutions that have resources we can leverage, including resources, new networks, more established networks, and deeper expertise in our core areas.
- We will focus on building partnerships with: (a) People and institutions that build donor/ supporter base; (b) Corporations; (c) Faith-based groups; and (d) Government, in a transactional way (e.g., contracts to build/ implement curriculum in schools.)
- We will also focus on participating on panels and in working groups in which we can take a leadership role.
Core Goal #3: We will build and cultivate leaders in the community across generations to be the ones bringing about change.
- We will focus on programing that grooms Muslim youth to get jobs and to presentable in leadership positions by building brick and mortar skills.
- We will also focus on community education programming that expands people’s ideas of, and skills around, what it means to be successful.